May 3, 2014

Cosvision cosplay plans – Shinsengumi time!

Hiiiii ~

Cosvision is closing in with big steps and it's about time that I decide on my cosplay plans, don't ya think? Okay, actually I've had my Saturday cosplay set for pretty long already but it's the Sunday cosplay that has gone through a lot of different candidates and thinking. But hey, who cares about my babbling when there's cosplay plans to reveal? Let's go!

Saturday

Series: Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan
Character: Hajime Saitou


Eeyup, it's Saitou's time to shine again. Saitou is one of my absolutely most comfortable cosplays to wear (for many a reason) and the character is pretty dear to me so hey, I don't care if I reuse this cosplay a lot because it's one of the few I don't feel some sort of discomfort wearing or have issues with how I look in haha. I won't be alone though, I'll be maybe not so kindly accompanied by Hasakitsuki as oni!Chizuru. Spare me your bloodlust...

Sunday

Series: Rurouni Kenshin
Character: Souji Okita (Trust & Betrayal / Tsuiokuhen version)


Okay, I finally set on debuting Okita at Cosvision. Actually the main reason why I decided to do him is because I went and asked Anniilaugh if 1) she was going to Cosvision and 2) if she had decided on her cosplay plans yet. Turned out she asked me that if I would offer to do Okita on Sunday then she would do Battousai version Kenshin. It was decided quicker than quick so it's Rurouni Kenshin time and a photoshoot ahead!

~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for my cosplay plans – who else is going to Cosvision? See you there!

1 comment:

  1. I. Can't. Wait. SOON.
    Saitou, hmm? You'll have to help the little oni!Chizuru if she has vampiric impulses...

    ReplyDelete

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post. (´∀`○)
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? Don't hesitate if you have something to say – I'd love to hear from you!